1. The Customer shall inspect the Goods on collection/delivery and must, within seven (7) days of collection/delivery, notify the Supplier of any alleged shortage in quantity, damage or failure to comply with the description.
2. The Customer shall afford the Supplier an opportunity to inspect the Goods within a reasonable time following collection/delivery if the Customer believes the Goods are defective in any way.
3. For all claims, the Goods must be returned in the original condition and packaging and accompanied by the written acceptance of the Supplier.
4. If the Customer shall fail to comply with the provisions set out in clauses 1, 2 & 3, the Goods shall be conclusively presumed to be in accordance with these terms and conditions and free from any damage.
5. The Supplier reserves the right to repair, replace or refund faulty Goods.